- Mr. Neeraj Garg has over 20 years of experience across industries, roles and countries with industry experience across Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Consumer Products and Retail sectors
- Educational Qualification – Computer Engineering from the Delhi College of Engineering and MBA from FMS (Delhi)
- Prior Experience –
- Prior to joining Apollo, Neeraj spent over 10 years in the pharmaceutical industry, in diverse roles with Piramal Healthcare and Abbott Labs. He is credited with having built one of the largest mass-market pharmaceutical businesses in India – True Care
- In Abbott, he was leading the global strategy function for Abbott’s worldwide branded generics business (> USD 5 Bn in 130+ countries)
- During his initial days, he focused on the Consumer Products & Retail sectors with A T Kearney and also worked with HUL in their sales & marketing division
Mr. D.V. Sivaram has been working in the capacity of General Manager and Company Secretary since March 2013 with AHLL. He has more than 16 years of experience in Financial Accounting, Funding, Treasury and Funds Management, Taxation, Compliance, Corporate Governance, Company Secretarial matters, Mergers & Amalgamations, Legal and Regulatory Affairs. Before joining AHLL Mr. Sivaram worked in Infrastructure, BPO, Power Generation and Mobile VAS industries in various capacities holding similar profiles.
Mr. D. V. Sivaram is an Associate Members of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (UK) and he also holds Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Bachelor’s Degree in Law from Andhra University.